A more proper definition for the mechanical keyboard is when the keyboard is made with high-quality plastic key switches under each of the keycaps. Working on the mechanical keyboard means clicking on the keycaps which activates an actual physical switch under that’s spring-loaded. It is the reason for feeling the keys and hearing the “clicking” sound when you press the mechanical keyboard keys.
Is Mechanical Keyboard Good for Gaming?
As Long as a keyboard is of a certain minimum quantity, it’ll have very little effect on someone’s gaming experience. When it comes to PC gaming peripherals, Spec drive, and stats. Monitors are popular became they play a major role in offering low latency and a High Refreshing rate. Then Gaming Mice because of higher sensitivities and improved tracking accuracy. Next, we look into keyboards, as a gamer, we know how the Pc peripherals are important to our gaming experience. Choosing the right keyboard will increase your gaming experience. Are you looking for the best one, here are the top 5 best gaming mechanical keyboards under 5000 Rupees.
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16
- The Compact Design of the keyboard takes up minimum tablespace for the neater and cleaner gaming setup. Ensure you perform impossible 180-degree flick shots.
- Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and an enhanced feel. NO matter how fast you’re in-game action is every keypress registers correctly.
- It enables you to cycle through 18 present patterns for its RGB backlighting.
- The switches are Outemu blue rated for 50 million operations, so durability is assured. Mechanical Switches ensure the best quality and are equipped with optical sensors for precise gaming and comfortable typing.
- Keycaps with leaning backward and forward design to make the typing more comfortable. The fold-out legs help you to choose the best height for typing.
- Value for Money
- High Durable
- Pre-programmed RGB Lighting
- Font used on keycaps are not good
- Limits of user-customizable Lighting
Zebronics Zeb-Max Pro
- There are seven preset lighting modes where the speed and direction can also be controlled. We can cycle through four brightness levels as well
- They come with braided cable and Gold platted USB connector to extend their durability
- It is of superior built quality on a budget mechanical keyboard. It Built with plastic chassis and a metal frame to support the mechanical switches.
- The Expandable rubber feet on the bottom of the keyboard for more elevation
- The Outemu blue switch gives you tactile and clicks feedback. Zebronics Zeb-max prog can comfortably use for games.
- Outemu blue is rated for 50 million operations, so its durability is assured. Zebronics Zeb-max pro’s new design is supposed better at keeping dust away from entering the switch.
- Value for Money
- Double-shot injected keycaps gives a longer lifespan
- Lower Key Lifecycle
- Limits of RGB lighting customization
Releated Post: Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad Honest Review
- Rainbow LED-backlit Mechanical USB gaming keyboard with 19 different lighting effect game modes for 2 user-defined modes 6 color multiple brightness levels.
- Speed precision-engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting.
- MX red linear switches quite click sound fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel.
- Non-slip ergonomic design, Splash proof design comes with gold plated high-speed corrosion free USB connector.
- Its best mechanical gaming keyboard delivers a great typing and gaming experience.
- The Redragon K551 Is great for gaming both competitive and single player. It has very precise moments, to ensure great gameplay. The experience of playing a game like Rainbow six siege is extremely elevated while using this keyboard.
- Excellent built Quality
- Lights are great
- Click and Bump is greatly satisfying.
- Design, minimalistic look, and style of keyboard is appealing
- Keycaps are a bit wobbly
- Lights behave weirdly sometimes.
- 14 backlit effects, more immersive, Colourful typing, and gaming experience
- Custom recoding key backlit and double-shot injection molded keycaps, provide transparent and transparent backlight and letters.
- All 61 keys are individual switches with n-key rollover and anti-ghosting for flawless performance on gaming and typing
- Designed with ultra-thin, lightweight, small size, and concise outlook. Motospeed CK61 keyboard is handy, Keys compact portable mechanical gaming keyboard switched
- Compact ergonomic design and high-quality durable ABS construction with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches
- Motospeed CK61 keyboard takes up minimum tablespace for the neater and cleaner gaming setup.
- EEPROM memory and Adopt flash memory chip
- ALL keys are anti-ghost
- 2ms response speed, Improve your gaming speed
- Design was poor
- Keycaps are a bit wobbly
Metoo Zero X51
- The keyboard has 10 different backlighting functions which each backlight function is unique
- The Backlighting effects look pretty aesthetics which is pretty impressive for a gaming keyboard.
- ZERO X51 adopts Gemini injection molding technology and suspended keycaps, which means that it is not discolored and more wear-resistant, resulting in a lifespan of up to 60 million keystrokes
- 1000Hz faster responsive keys give a satisfying feel- Aluminium alloy panel and gold-plated USB port provides a more stable transmission
- All-key anti-ghosting, with 2ms faster response speed, more fluent for playing games, perfect for game enthusiasts to fully enjoy the pleasure of games.
- Allowing multi-keys to work simultaneously with high speed, METOO ZERO X51 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard makes you have a great performance in the games.
- Multiple backlighting effects
- Value for money
- Looking aesthetic and very responsive
- Font used on keycaps are not
- Some people don’t find it perfect
You have got the top recommendation that will match your requirements. I hope that the article is helpful to you. I have given my recommendation now it’s your time to make a personal decision. Pick a correct product which will fulfill your requirement and Get awsome experience.